Well, we have a PEAR channel for distributing ZF as a singular package.

http://pear.zfcampus.org

From what I know, we are still undecided and do not plan on addressing distribution of components on an individual basis.

From a maintenance standpoint, we would not be able to maintain multiple components as their own project. Furthermore, from a support standpoint, it even harder to ensure that version mismatches (between coupled components) are not creating an undesirable and hard to identify problem when there is no assurance that the version is the same for all components being consumed by an application.

Is it possible your current scripts can lock each components to the exact same version of coupled and/or optional components in the same PEAR installed library?

-ralph

till wrote:
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Matthew Weier