-- Muhammad Ali <imjob....@live.com> wrote
(on Monday, 13 July 2009, 09:16 PM +0100):
> An other quick question for the mailing list, does using Zend_Config as
> Array rather as INI files improves performance, is it worth doing?

Using native arrays will of course be faster to parse than INI or XML.
That said, it's likely to have negligible effect on your application
performance. Profile your application using XDebug or Zend Debugger to
find the real bottlenecks.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/