Hi there I have a form with a file field which looks like this:

$photo = new Zend_Form_Element_File('image');
         $photo->setLabel('Upload your photo.')
                   ->setDecorators($this->_standardElementDecorator)
                   ->setRequired(false)
                   ->setDestination('../data/uploads/')
                   ->addValidator('Size', false, 102400)
                   ->addValidator('Extension', false, 'jpg,png,gif')
                   ->addFilter('Rename',
                                    array('source' => $this->file,
                                             'target' =>
$this->formRename($this->file),
                                              'overwrite' => true));

The code above works fine.
When I try do it like below, it works but the filter is not picked up:

$this->addElement('file', 'file', array(
            'decorators' => $this->_standardElementDecorator,
            'label' => 'File:',
                        'required' => true,
                        'destination' => '../data/uploads',
                        'filter' => array('Rename',
                                       array('source' => $this->file,
                                             'target' =>
$this->formRename($this->file),
                                              'overwrite' => true),
                        'validators' => array(
                                              array('StringLength', false,
array(5,40))
            ),
            'required' => true
        ));

I have tried many variations of this code, but just could not get it right.
Really hope someone can help.  Thanks in advance