hello nabble!!
I'm trying to integrate my zend application with pommo.
I don't want to replicate pommo's logic on new user subscription by creating
zend_db objects for every pommo's table... I just want to:

1) create the subscription form with zend_form,
2) validate the form on zend side
3) submit the form to the pommo's page used to insert new user

I've already completed the first 2 steps... here's the code in my controller
to validate the form:

    public function newsletterAction()
    {
        $newsletterForm = new Default_Model_NewsletterForm();
        $this->view->newsletterForm = $newsletterForm;

            if ($this->getRequest()->isPost())
                {
                $formData = $this->getRequest()->getPost();

                if ($newsletterForm->isValid($formData))
                {

$newsletterForm->setAction('/areaprivata/pommo/user/process.php');

                                #### HERE GOES THE MISSING CODE #####

                        }
                        else
                        {
                                $newsletterForm->populate($formData);

If anyone has an idea, please let me know.
Many Thanks