Dear All,

I am new to zend framework.... got stuck in a problem...

i have some navigation links on my main page...
My url goes like....
http://localhost:8001/photoshop/public/
and on my page i have link as
<li> article/success/sss  >navigation </li>

here article is my controller,success is action and sss is any random
articlename which i have to use in my controller

in my config.ini i am using the rewrite code as: -
routes.archive.route = "article/success/:articlename/*"
routes.archive.defaults.controller = article
routes.archive.defaults.action = success
routes.archive.defaults.article = add

WHen i click on link it takes me to correct url like
http://localhost:8001/photoshop/public/article/success/sss

but when i get params there i dont get any parameter....
its empty array....

Now i am not sure if i am doing it all correct....
May be i need to add anything....

It would be realy great if anyone can help

Regards
Kusum