I am finding the Zend_Form hard to use. Currently all form elements usable in
a Zend_Form have "order" property that specify an integer. This number is
used to sort the form elements.

The problem I have is that I have extended the implementation of a form
several times. In an extending class, I wish to insert an elements in
between 2 existing elements.

Currently this means that if in the element before has an order number of 5
and the element after has an order number of 10, the element I want to
insert needs to have an order number of 7 or so.  After extending a few
times, the order numbers get hard to keep track of.  If you have items with
order numbers of 5 and 6, then you can not seem to place an element in the
middle.

Does anyone have code, or do people think code could be added to Zend_Form
to the following:
 - $Zend_Form->InsertAtBeginning(Zend_Form_Element)
 - $Zend_Form->InsertBefore(Zend_Form_Element1,Zend_Form_Element2)
 - $Zend_Form->InsertAfter(Zend_Form_Element1,Zend_Form_Element2)
 - $Zend_Form->InsertAtEnd(Zend_Form_Element)