That would do it. In general, I would try not to do too much logic inside the magic __call() method of an action controller.

__call() should be reserved for when you are trying to catch actions for action controllers that were not 'explicitly' defined.

By default, without __call(), you'll be directed to the ErrorController - error action which is a good place to catch 404's.

If you must, __call() is a good place to do a $this->_forward(), but a redirect itself can be very dangerous- as you have seen.

-ralph

Taliesin wrote:
Ok, I've found the error.

I've found a function, probably came from a tutorial, that causes the redirection:

function __call($action, $arguments){
        $this->_redirect('/dl/admin/insertModel');
}

Commented out the error disappears.