-- Marko Korhonen <marko.korho...@datafisher.com> wrote
(on Monday, 20 July 2009, 12:06 PM -0700):
> I made my Model classes singletons and I'm wondering if there is any major
> cons in this solution.

One major one: Testing.

I've had to do a lot of testing against singletons, and it's simply not
worth it. It requires hacks for resetting state, and when you have a
test suite where these objects may be used in a number of different
suites, state becomes a tricky proposition.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/