Could someone tell me how to set the viewscript for my file elements now
then please? This used to work untill updating the framework:

$element->setDecorators(array(
                                              array('ViewScript',

array('viewScript' =>'_docupload.phtml',

                      'id' => 'imageElement'
                                                  )
                                                                    )
                                                                     )
                                                            );

But now i get the file decorator not found error.

Thanks