I'd like to inject my own container into Zend_Application, for various reasons
I'd like to do this at any point from a module bootstrap and not before.

And so; I'd like to get a definitive list of the already bootstrapped
resources so that I can grab them from the current container (Zend_Registry)
and push them into my own. At this point I'll inject my container into
zend_app.

The protected member $_run would be, I think, the ideal list to grab but I
don't see an accessor for it. Should i just extend the abstract bootstrap or
is there a way to do this without maintaining my own base bootstrap?

Cheers the noo,
Graham