Typically, DB related calls are a subset of the responsibilities of your model since the domain model is typically closely related to your data model. If you have some domain specific queries that you need to run, it might make sense to make a model specifically for them, and pass the object of that model around to the controllers you need to use it from.

-Ralph

Vibhor Singh wrote:
Hi,

Can someone plz tell me whether there is any provision in ZF where I can put my common DB related functionalities, something like how action helpers is to controllers?

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Vibhor