Zend_Form uses the view from the action controller's view renderer by
default.

Forgot to send to list :)

--

If you're using the new Zend_Application, you can add this line to your
application.ini:

Or, you can manually set the view early in your application:

$view = new Zend_View();
$view->setEncoding("ISO-8859-1");
$viewRenderer =
Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker::getStaticHelper('viewRenderer');
$viewRenderer->setView($view);

If you're using Zend_Form as a standalone component, you can set its view
object manually:

$form->setView($view);

I hope this helps :)

--