Do you need multiple text inputs that post as an array? You could create a
"multiText" form element that extends Zend_Form_Element_Multi. Take a look
at Zend_Form_Element_MultiRadio to see how it works.
Yesterday I had to create a series of checkboxes that were built to look
like a navigation tree (nested unordered lists).
Extending Zend_Form_Element_Multi and creating a new view helper to handle
it was a nice way to make it reusable.

--
Hector