Hi there,

I have a strange exception with Zend_Application_Resource_Session. In fact, the resource works well, here is a part of my application.ini :
resources.session.save_path = APPLICATION_PATH "../data/session/"
resources.session.name <http://resources.session.name> = "myApplication"
resources.session.use_only_cookies = "on"
resources.session.remember_me_seconds = 3600

Everything works fine, until I try to instantiate a Zend_Session_Namespace(). The namespace throws a Zend_Session_Exception with the following error message :
"session has already been started by session.auto-start or session_start()"

If I replace the Zend_Session_Namespace instantiation with a call to Zend_Session::namespaceGet(), all works fine. The problem is that Zend_Auth::getIdentity() use a session namespace for his storage, throwing the exception.

The strangest thing is that if I quote the following line:
;resources.session.save_path = APPLICATION_PATH "../data/session/"
There is no more exception thrown.

I really don't understand why...

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks for help,