I've just upgraded to ZF 1.9.0 and I have a problem running my unit tests.
Currently my invoices are generated by an external script which uses
htmldoc, and then I've incapsulated the generated pdf file into a Zend_Pdf
object with this code:

$temppdf = <external_script> // this is a string containig the pdf filename
with full path
$pdf = Zend_Pdf::load($temppdf);
//unlink($temppdf);
return $pdf;

Until ZF 1.9 everything works, now after the upgrade I receive this
exception:

2) testCreatePdfInvoice(Model_Default_InvoiceTest)
Zend_Pdf_Exception: Action dictionary must contain S entry
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Downloads/ZendFramework-1.9.0/library/Zend/Pdf/Action.php:128
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Downloads/ZendFramework-1.9.0/library/Zend/Pdf/Target.php:47
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Downloads/ZendFramework-1.9.0/library/Zend/Pdf.php:530
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Downloads/ZendFramework-1.9.0/library/Zend/Pdf.php:353
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Downloads/ZendFramework-1.9.0/library/Zend/Pdf.php:292
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Documents/workspaces/php/ZenitSpot
Trunk/application/modules/default/models/Invoice.php:42
/Users/fabionapoleoni/Documents/workspaces/php/ZenitSpot
Trunk/test/Model/Default/InvoiceTest.php:62

I tried to comment the unlink instruction and open the pdf file with OS X
Preview and with Acrobat reader, and the file is intact. I also isolated the
failing row in another testcase in this way and (clearly) the test fails.

/**
 * Load a pdf generated by htmldoc
 */
public function testLoadPdf() {
        Zend_Pdf::load(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../Data/invoice.pdf');
}

I don't know how to handle this, can someone help me?

I put on a webserver the generated pdf the url is
http://rapidshare.com/files/263230771/invoice.pdf.html

Thanks for any help.