I'm updating my site to take advantage of Zend_Application. The docs say you can use XML for the application configuration, but doing so causes a failure with the error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'APPLICATION_PATH ."/Bootstrap.php"'...

My application.xml file is pretty much right out of the docs example, modified for XML:

<application>
        <production>
                <phpSettings>
                        <display_startup_errors>0</display_startup_errors>
                        <display_errors>0</display_errors>
                </phpSettings>
                <includePaths>
                        <library>APPLICATION_PATH "/../library"</library>
                </includePaths>
                <bootstrap>
                        <path>APPLICATION_PATH "/Bootstrap.php"</path>
                        <class>Bootstrap</class>
                </bootstrap>
                <resources>
                        <frontController>
<controllerDirectory>APPLICATION_PATH "/controllers"</controllerDirectory>
                        </frontController>
                </resources>
        </production>
</application

APPLICATION_PATH is clearly being used as a literal, and I seem to recall the Zend_Config_Xml docs saying that you can't make use of constants.

An insights into this?

--
スティーブン