From: admirau <admi...@gmail.com>
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 2:48:03 PM
Subject: [fw-general] Zend Framework 2.0

Are there any known plans for ZF 2.0?
It will be an 'regular' release? Are planned any 'breaktrough' features
(e.g. application backend like in Symfony, ORM)?

I'm sure, it will be backwards compatilble,
but what can we expect?

I've found only this roadmap for Zend_Controller:
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Zend_Controller+2.0