Taking out the new lines works. I figured it had to be something to do with XML config.

Cheers,
-- Steven

Martin Martinov wrote:
2009/8/9 Steven Szymczak <sc.szymc...@googlemail.com>:
I echoed the contents of $path (from Application.php:290), and created a
test script using the output.

test.php
--------

require_once '/Users/Steven/Sites/farstrider.eu/application/Bootstrap.php';

Running test.php produced the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap' not found in
/Users/Steven/Sites/farstrider.eu/application/Bootstrap.php on line 3

Which shows that Bootstrap.php exists and is readable.

HOWEVER, I noticed that the error being produced by my ZF application shows
spaces before and after the include path:

Warning: require_once(
/Users/Steven/Sites/farstrider.eu/application/Bootstrap.php )

When I put the spaces into my test script, it breaks with the same error.

So now the question is: why/where are those spaces getting into the path?
 As can be seen from the files I've posted previously, such spaces are
absent in my code.

Pádraic Brady wrote:
It must be something obvious - this isn't a Zend_Application error. It's
PHP itself telling you it can't find the file - so it's not something
framework related. The error clearly states this file could not be found:

/Users/Steven/Sites/farstrider.eu/application/Bootstrap.php

Either it's there, and readable, or it's not there. You can check with any
plain PHP script with a require statement to replicate this. If the path is
correct, then Zend_Application is doing nothing wrong.
 Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.survivethedeepend.com
OpenID Europe Foundation Irish Representative
<http://www.openideurope.eu/>