Hello !

What difference would be in performance, if using dojo in a class like :
class Default_Form_Prjhead extends Zend_Dojo_Form  and declaring all dojo
elements below it

against directly using in view - form.phtml as

        <label for="firstName">First / Last Name: </label>
        <input type="text" id="firstName" name="firstName"
           dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox"
           required="true"
           propercase="true"
           promptMessage="Enter first name."
           invalidMessage="First name is required."
           trim="true"
           class="mytextbox.dojoInputField"
           style="width: 10em;"
        />

According to my knowledge the latter approach using directly in view gives
more control, but not sure of performance. Do I need to custom build my
dojo.js using builder ?

Thanks in Advance !

Naimesh