From: Matthew Weier O'Phinney [mailto:matt...@zend.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 3:21 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com; fw-...@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-mvc] Re: [fw-general] Dojo Ediion in Zend framework 1.9

-- Naimesh.Trivedi (Gmail) <naimesh.triv...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Thursday, 13 August 2009, 07:25 PM +0530):
> Can anybody please tell me which dojo version is bundled in /externals
folder
> and used in Zend/library for framework 1.9.
>
> Because I did download Dojo from dojotoolkit.org and the standalone
example
> code from its site does work well but gives error if same used in Zend
> environment when the /js/dojo folder is copied from /externals folder. But
If I
> copy it from Dojo download there (which is Dojo 1.3.2), it works well.

We pin to the 1.3 release branch of Dojo -- typically, this means it's
slightly in advance of whatever current stable release they have. I'll
check with the Dojo folks to determine where we stand currently,
however.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/