Hello Jorean,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me explain you my case. Hope it helps.

I have made a custom Helper file that is used by many controller files in a
modular ZF application. So I have placed it in a folder at the root level,
so that it can be accessed wherever necessary.

There is a huge functionality in the helper file, which is, of course,  used
by controllers. Now there is a case wherein I want to use this functionality
from inside one of my model class file. I can put this chunk of code in a
file placed inside the library folder and include it later in my model file.
But this will result in duplicate code and unnecessary overheads.

So I was thinking whether we can call this inside a model file.

Please let me know if anything else is needed from my side.

Thanks,

Vibhor