2009/8/22 Ian Warner <iwar...@triangle-solutions.com>:
> My code in my bootstrap
>
> As you can see my error handler is in a module
>
> I have
> resources.frontController.moduleDirectory = APPLICATION_PATH "/modules"
> to load modules
>
>         $this->bootstrap('frontController');
>
>         $options = array(
>           'module'     => 'exception',
>           'controller' => 'index',
>           'action'     => 'index'
>          );
>
>         $this->getResource('frontController')->registerPlugin(new
> Zend_Controller_Plugin_ErrorHandler($options));
>
> But my exceptions are not being redirected to this view.

Make sure you are not registering the errorHandler twice, I know the
default one is registered to the default module at 100 I think. You
may be putting yours lower down. Look through the FC code to see how
the error handler is registered, and dump the FC to see whats in
there, your code does look right at first glance though. Also  I think
there is a method to disable the default error handler, you might want
to do that too.

[MuTe]