On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:38:20 +0100
Nick Pack <n...@nickpack.com> wrote:

> Why dont you urlencode() the site address on the end, and decode it in
> your action?

        True, but I don't think that is necessary in this instance
        since I have no need for that URL to perform any sort of action.

        It was only a test to see how my site/application reacted to a
        malformed URL detected from my server logs.

        Ultimately, re-directing to "400 Bad Request" page would be
        more ideal instead of the 10 lines of Warning: ... at the top
        of my site.

        So, is there a way to do this within ZF or would it be better
        practice to have a mod_rewrite do it?

        Thanks BTW for the quick reply...  ~Shawn