Its sounds like your stack might have configuration issues? Is it the same php in both sapis?

Are you sure that the configuration file for php in iss and fastcgi are the same, and if they are not, at least configured the same?

more info needed,
ralph

naveed83 wrote:
Can anyone please tell why zend is applying required validator or the fields
automatically in FastCGI mode? Is there any compatibility issues with Zend
when PHP is setup as FastCGI?

naveed83 wrote:
Hi,
I am facing a very strange problem in zend input filter validations. I
have a form on my page, some fields are mandatory and some are not. Form
works fine when PHP is configured as ISAPI, but when PHP is configured as
FastCGI, it applies the mandatory validation on all the fields. Please
note that it is only happening in FastCGI mode. My server settings are,
Windows 2008
IIS 7
PHP setup as FastCGI
Zend Framework 1.8.0