Hi all,

I have a page with some news generated using ZF stack (Zend_MVC,
Zend_Layout, Zend_View, Zend_Navigation, etc); this page is available for
web browsing, but I need also to email this page with some additional info.
Suppose I have a link like "Send this page to a friend" that bring to a form
with from and to fields and a name field. When an user fill this form I want
to email the complete news page (possibly using a different layout) with an
header div that says "This page was sent to you by <friend_name>
<friend_email>".

I want to avoid duplication of code, so I want to use the same
implementation of the web page, but i need the generated content in a
string, in this way I can email the generated HTML.

Which is the best way for doing this in a controller action?

Thanks in advance.