I've been looking for something like this too. It's all well and fine to
install all the Zend products with the intention of integrating them in to a
homogenous whole, but the reality is that there's very little in the way of
documentation looking at the problem from a broader development perspective.
I'm trying to nut my way through and develop my own series of best practices
with regards to all this, but my particular sticking point is still the Zend
Server to Zend Studio integration, which seems to be focused around using
your local machine as the development server - a situation which obviously
doesn't scale terribly well. I've tried finding some good examples of using
external Zend Server instances via a local Zend Studio, but so far,
nothing...