Hello Chris,

there is an example/readme at www.beberlei.de/zendentity which is a
quickstart
rewrite of the bug model in the Zend_Db manual. It has some quirks, but
a working (though slightly different) demo is in the

http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/standard/incubator/demos/Zend/Entity

repository.

Sadly ZendCon and the development of zend Entity are on a bad timeline,
i haven't tried to get any talk about it into, and since i am from
germany i won't be at ZendCon unless someone (Zend ;)) pays me to come ;)

greetings,
Benjamin

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:49:34 -0700 (PDT), Chris Murray <cmur...@murtek.com>
wrote:
> Yes, it is difficult, especially doing complex validation on nested
forms.
> I'm in the late stages of building an ORM/MDA framework on top of ZF.
It's