Hi everybody,

I'm using a captcha element and I'm having some curious behaviour, as it
randomly shows empty captchas (image is created, but no text appears on it).

This is happening on a Debian Lenny system.
Anyone else having the same problem??

[code]
        // Add a captcha
        $this->addElement('captcha', 'captcha', array(
            'label'      => 'Please write the next 5 characters:',
            'required'   => true,
            'captcha'    => array(
                'captcha' => 'Image',
                'font' => APPLICATION_PATH . "/fonts/Arial_Bold.ttf",
                'imgUrl' => $getBaseUrl."/images/captcha",
                'fontSize' => 30,
                'wordLen' => 5,
                'timeout' => 300
            ),