Hi,
I'm trying to query Lucene with result limit but I do not obtain last records
as I expected, this is my code

                Zend_Search_Lucene::setResultSetLimit(5);
                $last =
$index->find($query,'dateUpdated',SORT_REGULAR,SORT_DESC);

If I omit the limit, it is ok, I have my result well sorted. If I run the above
code, I get the first five records ( like it was SORT_ASC ), not last five. Why?
Where I do mistake? It is any other method to limit a single query?

Thanks

Naviga al sicuro, usa Windows Live Messenger!
http://messenger.it/home_sicurezza.aspx