Hmm, it sounds like you cannot find the php binary. Are you sure its on your system? I have leopard, but have forgone the apple provided one b/c they have not configured it with all the proper amenities that I like to have inside my php stack.

Typically, PHP can be found in /usr/bin/php. If its not there, something is defintely wrong.

Also, check out our path, in there you should see /usr/bin as part of it.

You should be able to at least run "php -v" and see the version of php on your system. Once you are able to do that, more than likely the zf.sh will work.

-ralph

jlrough wrote:
I installed zf library in /usr/bin/zend/library

the zf.sh in  /usr/bin/zend/bin/zf.sh

this is on a mac running leopard with the php Apple installed.  I did change
the include_path in php.ini to:
/usr/bin/zend/library

I'm getting an error message when I try /usr/bin/zend/bin/zf.sh.  I think it
can't find zf.php on line 44 of the zf.sh?
/usr/bin/zend/bin/zf.sh: line 44: php: command not found

This is line 44 of zf.sh
"$PHP_BIN" -d safe_mode=Off -f "$PHP_DIR/zf.php" -- $@
I have safe_mode off.

I don't get an answer to which php at the command line  presumably because
apple has hidden the binary somewhere.  I think it needs to locate the
zf.php file although you would think it would find it because it is relative
to the current directory.
can you give me any hints?

thanks,