Yes, it is thick to me. Sometimes it is useful to make it a goal to have 1
action per controller, when you have a lot of actions per controller I have
found it makes you more hesitant to break up actions into helper methods (
the relationship of actions to helper methods for me is not 1:1 so more then
4-5 complex actions and I could easily have 25+ helper methods bloating the
controller. When the actions are spread out across controllers it can make
it easier to factor, and they can always be re-combined later after some of
those helper methods mature and are "moved up" into more abstract classes