Hello Eugene and others

I have a similar issue when I place multiple navigation elements
(Zend_Navigation) on to one page. Also in this case, I get multiple id
attributes that are identical, which lead to invalid XHTML 1.0 Strict.

Up to now, I have not found a good solution to this issue.

However, I did have one really 'hack' solution...

I wrote a simple Zend_Controller_Plugin to search and replace the
multiple IDs in the generated XHTML. The plugin is triggered at
dispatch loop shutdown.

This is, of course, a very unsatisfying solution, but it works.

Maybe you could take a similar approach, or someone else could say how
to avoid multiple identical id attributes in the first place.

Thanks :-)

Jonathan