>From my understanding, you'll have to use an onchange event at the higher
level and inspect which option is selected in the corresponding javascript
function (not provided here, sorry for being lazy).

Something of the likes of :

      advertiser.broadcast.elements.broadcastRecipientsRadio.onchange =
"goZendgo()"

I personally find it lame that you cannot assign a function to an onclick
event directly in the option tag ... That whole Zend_Form structure is a
mess.  Matthew O'Phinney et al. should have thought it through.