I read about Acl and I think about roles and permisson and I want to ask if
there is necessary make implementation on database layer. I mean persisting
permissions with relations to roles strutured in tree structure.

As I have read about Acl there is a possibility that it is not necessary to
make another layer above Acl princip implemented in Zend_Acl.

Can me advise if there is right to have roles and permission in db or it is
needless.

Thanks

-----
Enviroment
==========

OS:
SUSE Linux Enterprice 10 (i586) - version 2.6.16.60-0.27-smp
Windows XP

Tomcat v6.0.16
Java(TM) SE Runtime Enviroment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode)
Maven v2.0.9
Apache 2.2.11
MySQL 5.1.30
PHP 5.2.10
qooxdoo-0.8.2
Python 2.5
Zend framework 1.9.2
Dojo 1.3.2

Hudson:
=======
version 1.304
plugins: Maven 1.304, SSH Slaves
running: deployed in Tomcat

front-end developer web-based application
A.S.E.I. [http://www.asei.cz]