I think that was the same problem as http://www.phpunit.de/ticket/883 and this ticket is now deleted from 3.4.1 problems with reproduction

Regards

Ladislav

Marcello Duarte wrote:
Hi,

I have applied Raphael's patch from #ZF-7894 and the PHPUnit error in fact
is not showing anymore.

However now, no providers are recognized:

m...@groovy:~$ zf show version
An Error Has Occurred Action 'show' is not a valid action.
Zend Framework Command Line Console Tool v1.9.3

And Ladislav, what is the bug id for PHPUnit?

Cheers,
Marcello

Raphael Stolt-2 wrote:
Hi Benjamin,

Can you provide some tips on how to catch if PHPUnit 3.4.0 is twice in the
include_path and on how to remove it it this is the case? As I had the
same
problem and after reverting to one release before PHPUnit 3.4.0 the
problem
was gone.

Cheers,

Raphael