On 14 Oct 2009, at 14:44, scs wrote:

In fact, I missed the ! operator on that line during editing the code
on pastie  (now corrected version: http://pastie.org/654380).
Unfortunately, the behaviour does not change when I correct that line.
Still gives email domain is not allowed.

Er... in that case I don't know. :-)

Since you're not using the internal validator in a chain, and you're not using the error message, why don't you just use in_array() ? (i.e. you don't need any of the extra features that the Zend implementation gives you so why bother with the complication?)

Regards,
Carlton

The allowed domains comes from application.ini file (debugged).
the form element is also working fine (debugged).
Yet only this validation...