Hi All,

We are building an application in which we dynamically generate shops from a
very huge database consisting of millions of records. When a shop is
generated we get all products [A record set] that come under that shop and
cache it using Zend_Cache_Backend_File.

Consider a scenario in which the cache file size is around 100MB consisting
of almost 300 thousand records. Now when we have to get data of any product
from it we have load that recordset from and find out that particular
product to display its data.

This slows down along with the size of cache file / records in result set.

I am thinking to save my cached data into SQLite backend. Would it be better
to go for SQLite or I should consider going for memcache or apc etc.

I need recommendations from experts on this.

Thank you so much in advance for your time.

Best regards,
--
ABC
Rich Internet Applications Expert