Hello,

I'm currently having problems with the Zend Framework Zend_AMF module- basically we were using Zend Framework 1.8.0 (and we've managed to upgrade to 1.8.3 without problems), but once we upgrade to 1.8.4 or above then Zend_AMF stops working the way it used to when multiple objects are used.

A minimal illustration would be:

PHP Code
========
$server = new Zend_Amf_Server();
$server->setClassMap('com.model.dto.RequestDTO', 'DTO_Request');
$server->setClassMap('com.game.model.dto.GameStateDTO', 'DTO_GameState');
$server->setClass('WrapperGateway'','WrapperGateway');
echo($server->handle());

class DTO_Request {
public $_explicitType = "com.model.dto.RequestDTO";
public $userID;
public $sessionID;

class DTO_GameState {
public $_explicitType = "com.game.model.dto.GameStateDTO";
public $gameID;
public $sessionID;
public $userID;
public $score;

class WrapperGateway {
  public function setDetails(DTO_Request $request,DTO_GameState $gamestate) {

Then the Flash would call the the AMF controller with WrapperGateway.setDetails($request,$gamestate). I've checked all variables are being sent from the Flash (even checked in transit using CharlesProxy). However, whilst DTO_Request->userID and DTO_Request->sessionID are set, the DTO_GameState->userID and DTO_GameState->sessionID variables are not set (all the other DTO_GameState variables are set).

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this, I have tried to work through the differences between ZF 1.8.3 (when it was last working) and 1.8.4 (when it first broke), but there are quite a lot of them and I'm not that sure where to start.

Many thanks,
Richard.