I'm overriding isValid in my form to add on a subform for any uploaded files
that are coming in (because i'm allowing an arbitrary number of files, the
amount which cannot be known before). I need to test that when a file is
uploaded that a subform gets added. Since $_FILES have not been abstracted
away to the Request object, I decided to populate this manually. My test is
failing with this error:

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 72 bytes) in library/Zend/Loader/PluginLoader.php on line 153
zend_mm_heap corrupted