Hi,

It might have some to do with ErrorDocument directives on your webserver. I have seen instances of Apache catching PHP sending a HTTP/1.1 404 response code, so assuming you want to display the ErrorDocument in stead of the response body.

Try disabling this directive.

HTH,
drm / Gerard

vb wrote:
This is a very strange problem.
ZF application worked perfectly on intranet network with Zend Server 4.0.6.
My "perfect" programing skills caused an infinite loop, so I had to manually
kill php.exe process (XP 32-bit).

After that, when I try to access some non-existing page (e.g.
http://host/index/badAction), I do not receive a ZF error page created by
errorController, but a generic 404 "File not found" page.

ZF app is not the problem because the same code works correctly on other
hosts, but not on this one.

I do not know if it's an Apache's or a PHP's issue.

It happened before, but after re-installation of the new Zend Server version
it went away. Now the reinstallation does not help.

What could it be?