If your pulling the values from the config and you know they exist, you don't need to check, unless there dynamic?

http://www.webdesign-n

On 22 Nov 2009, at 22:34, JoostV <jo...@accentinteractive.nl> wrote:

Hi Jurian,

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of :).

It's just that I used not to have to worry about calling stuff like this:
<?php echo Zend_Registry::get('config')->app->name; ?>
This would just echo null if it wasn't set.

With arrays I need to check for an existing index on every call.
<?php
$config = Zend_Registry::get('config');
!isset($config['app']['name']) || echo $config['app']['name'];
?>

But if that's how it is I'd better stick with arrays, then. Thanks.

Regards, Joost