Hi,

I have a bit of a strange issue with outlook crashing when receiving
mails from Zend_Mail...

I have sent the same email from evolution and this works the two
message differ only in that evolution adds more EOL's after the
attachment.

Zend_Mail

MDAwMDAgbiAKMDAwMDE0NDU1MCAwMDAwMCBuIAowMDAwMTQ2NjAzIDAwMDAwIG4gCjAwMDAx
NDY3ODkgMDAwMDAgbiAKdHJhaWxlcgo8PAovU2l6ZSAyOQovUm9vdCAyOCAwIFIKL0luZm8g
MjcgMCBSCj4+CnN0YXJ0eHJlZgoxNDY4OTkKJSVFT0YK
--=_2fda49310254b200714f7564a3e959bd--

Evolution

MDAwIG4gCjAwMDAxNDM4MTQgMDAwMDAgbiAKMDAwMDE0NDU1MCAwMDAwMCBuIAowMDAwMTQ2NjAz
IDAwMDAwIG4gCjAwMDAxNDY3ODkgMDAwMDAgbiAKdHJhaWxlcgo8PAovU2l6ZSAyOQovUm9vdCAy
OCAwIFIKL0luZm8gMjcgMCBSCj4+CnN0YXJ0eHJlZgoxNDY4OTkKJSVFT0YK

--=-xlxaIsCNbgZYh3prHP49--

And the wrap length is different...

This EOL issue is mentioned in the php.net docs for the mail()
function so I though it would be worth trying adding the extra EOL's

Where/how would I add the extra EOL's to the attachment?

Thx

Keith