Hi guys, this is pretty pie in the sky, but I was wondering if anyone had
seen it done / had a good trick for it.

What I'd like to do is come up with a really clean way of controlling which
users can see which form fields. Example being a "role" field in the "user"
form - admins can set the user's role, but regular users cannot. I know that
I can wrap the odd if ($acl->isAllowed($params)) call around the element in
my form init, but it seems to me that it'd be really nice to be able to mark
form elements as being a certain resource name and then apply the
permissions tools in exactly the same way as an action plugin does, without
explicitly defining the code, just setting up the ACL lists. It's like we
need a form helper or something... It seems to me that the fewer inline ACL
checks we have to perform, the easier and safer our overall permission
structure is going to be. Anyone managed to do something like this?