This sort of thing would be tremendously useful. I'd absolutely love to see
a drop in component for handling, say, User authentication - handling
signups, forgot your password functionality, the whole "check your email and
verify your account" stuff, a very basic admin page, all done in the "right"
way according to ZF practices.