not true... I put the Doctrine CLI script in a /scripts folder. All the
other folders (migrations / sql / yaml / data) I believe belong in configs/
since they are part of setting up an app or migrating releases.

the models belong in /model

I haven't found a good solution to autoloading /modules/{modname}/models yet

Also, I wonder how many module-specific models most app's have (and I'm
eager to see how D2 / ZF2 integration will standardize these things).

Best,
-
Jon