Hi guys,
I'd like to implement Doctrine with my ZF app. Integration with an
application
resource isn't that hard. The difficulties are with the modular ZF structure
and
the non-modular Doctrine model folder.

Since 1.2 Doctrine is capable of PEAR style loading of models and
generation.
But the naming convention is e.g. Blog_Model_Article and the path is
blog/models/Article.php. Hence the difference between blog <> Blog and
models
<> Model.

Doctrine likes to keep all schemas, sql and fixtures inside one folder. I'd
like to keep my application modular, so having separate schemas, fixtures
and
sql scripts inside each module. Even migrations on a module base seems
quite
useful to me.

Is there any experience in having Doctrine tightly integrated into a ZF
application, with a complete separation of module based models? Many blog
posts are explaining the very basics, but that isn't the hardest part at
all.

Regards, Jurian