Hello, I have build this router:

$router->addRoute(
  'network',
  new
Zend_Controller_Router_Route_Regex('(nl|en)/(netwerk|network)(/([a-zA-Z0-9-_.]*))?(/(\d+))?',
  array(
    'module'        => 'default',
    'controller'    => 'network',
    'action'        => 'index'
  ),
  array(
    1 => 'lng',
    2 => 'url',
    4 => 'action',
    6 => 'id'
  )
));

The first (nl|en) sets the language (lng parameter)
Depending on the language second parameter will be netwerk (nl) or network
(en)
4th parameter is the action (is optional, default it uses 'index')
6th parameter is an id (is optional)

this works fine. But now I want to use Zend_Paginator. How could I rewrite
this router? The first thing I need is the reverse parameter in the router
cause otherwise I get "'Cannot assemble. Reversed route is not specified.'".
Can someone help me writing the reverse paramter.

-----
http://www.phpscriptor.com http://www.phpscriptor.com