What's the deal with haters hatin' on our old friend the base class? Maybe
you can implement base class functions like getAction using a dispatch level
plugin, but how is that better than a simple abstract class to base your
controllers around? My actual controllers are 80% method free, it's all done
in the base class, I only ever have to override on occasion - it seems like
a solid solution to me, why is it considered less than ideal?