I have a query maybe some of you can answer, the PHPUnit docs seem to be
sparse for database test case usage right now.

My extension to Zend_Db_Table for a modified pre-order traversal
implementation essentially works in two modes. Single tree mode where only one
tree will be stored in the table and multi-root mode where multiple trees can
be stored.

I'm preparing a bunch of integration tests and would like to keep the test
cases for both modes of operation in one test class; but I can't find an easy
way to override the getDataSet() methods on a per test case basis to load
differing seed data depending on the mode of operation. Is this something that
is possible to do fairly easily?

Cheers

--
“Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.”
 ☘ Oscar Wilde