-- Guillaume ORIOL <gor...@technema.fr> wrote
(on Monday, 04 January 2010, 05:31 PM +0100):
> When I use a Zend_Dojo_Form_Element_Editor in a form, the returned
> value is an array with some browsers.
>
> For instance, $form->getValues() will return the following when I
> use Safari (4.0.4 Mac):
> array (
>     'last_name' => 'Doe',
>     'content' =>
>     array (
>       'Editor' => 'some text',
>     ),
> )
>
> But with Firefox 3.5.6, the following is returned:
> array (
>     'last_name' => 'Doe,
>     'content' => 'some text<br _moz_editor_bogus_node="TRUE" />',
> ),
>
> Searching on Nabble, I've found a few posts related to this question
> - but none of them were answered.
> Could someone help me find a solution?

Hmm... we could likely do some detection server-side to accomodate this.
What *should* be happening is that during submit, we have a Dojo routine
to grab the content of the Editor widget and send it. Clearly, Safari is
not doing this, and FF 3.5 and up is adding some extra content (or not
stripping it).

Can you create an issue in the tracker with the above information? I
think I have some ideas on how to fix it.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/